Friday 2 April 2010

The results of my de-cluttering










I decided today to clear my study up.
I went through all my books and papers and old school stuff and paints and crayons and photos and all sorts.
Then I finally got to my MASSIVE pile of magazines and newspaper clippings that I've had going for about four years. I went through them all and made a pile of what i wanted to stick up on my walls (because, yes I'm a wanky teenager trying to be cool)
My room is very tidy now (it only took my 18 years but I have learnt to put things away straight away over the last month or so) and was beginning to feel big so I've made it feel nice and small again by covering the 2 and a half available walls with said cut outs. However I haven't got round to cleaning up the mess I made in my study because sticking and cutting took me 3 hours.




CARNAGE/MEDIA GRAVEYARD.
























I don't think the photo's do my room justice but hey....what can I say.....I am ill equipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment